This delicious, healthy lobster recipe is perfect as a starter or as a main course. It's also perfect for sharing - as my family love the 'mango hedgehog' in the middle of the plate (apart from Raymond!).
1 whole, ripe mango
125g lobster meat chunks
1 fresh lime
1tsp fish sauce
Mixed salad leaves
1 tbsp desiccated coconut
Red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
1. Cut either side of the mango off the stone. Use one half to make the 'mango hedgehog' and the other half, cut into cubes.
2. Place the mango cubes in a bowl and mix with the lobster meat.
3. Squeeze the juice from the lime and add to the lobster mix. Then add the fish sauce, fine chilli slices, salt and pepper. Mix gently.
4. Arrange the salad leaves and pea shoots on the plate. Place the mango hedgehog in the middle of the plate and then sprinkle the lobster mix around it.
5. Sprinkle the desiccated coconut over the salad.
*The salad can be replaced by egg or rice noodles.
**If adding noodles, you can use coconut milk with lime juice, lime zest, fish sauce, salt and pepper to make a warm, creamy sauce.